Multi-Sided Trust for Multi-Sided Platforms
|Dates:||12 April 2018|
|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
Privacy and Data Protection
This discussion brings together representatives from different sectors to discuss the topic of trust on the Internet. This particular panel will focus on consumer to business trust; how users trust online services that are offered to them. Such services include, but are not limited to, online shopping, social media, online banking and search engines.
- Ansgar Koene - Senior Research Fellow at Horizon Digital Economy Research, University of Nottingham, researching algorithm bias
- Catherine Miller - Director of Policy at Doteveryone, who have recently published a 'Digital Attitudes Report'
- Geoff Revill - Founder & Managing Director of Krowdthink Ltd, an SME/platform provider
- Kate Green - ISOC 25 Under 25 Awardee doing research on user experience and trust in online health communities
- Robin Wilton – Technical Outreach for Identity and Privacy at the Internet Society
- Public sector representative TBC
- Commercial Platform provider TBC